Urban Entertainment were asked by IQPC to be part of a panel to share our experiences in the Outdoor Cinema industry. The World Cinema Congress is one of the biggest cinema festivals in the world.
The event took place on the 25th -26th of February at the Maydan hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Urban Entertainment Outdoor Cinema company sharing experiences at the World Cinema Congress:
The topics covered at the festival were as follows:
- Reimaging the future cinema: Understanding opportunities for movie theatres to meet consumer demands and attract new audiences
- Revamping the traditional cinema: How cinematic experiences will make your movie theatre the number one attraction
- Going beyond the big screen: How cinemas are going beyond movies to survive and evolve
- Marketing the big screen: Effective marketing strategies to make your movie theatre a sell out attraction
- The new wave of cinemas: Capturing new audiences and changing preferences with a diverse range of content offerings
- Cutting-edge cinemas: Designing ‘next-gen’ immersive cinema experiences to provide the ultimate visitor experience
- Developing strategic partnerships and pricing models to boost cinema attendance and enhance customer experience
For Outdoor Cinema queries please Contact Us